row-up

Restaurant Pizza House Rooms Rental San Carlo - Zambrone and Tropea

SCEGLI LINGUA
bandiera italiana bandiera inglese

2019 Rooms Rental Price List

  Period
(dd/mm)
Per.
dd/mm
Full
Board
½
Board
F.
Board
½
Board
B&B
1 01/01 - 31/05
01/10 - 31/12
55€ 40€ 25€
2 01/06 - 30/06 60€ 45€ 30€
3 01/07 - 31/07
01/09 - 30/09
70€ 60€ 35€
4 01/08 - 10/08
19/08 - 31/08
80€ 65€ 45€
5 11/08 - 18/08 90€ 70€ 50€


Offers

Offer between 20/04 and 22/04


Terms and Conditions

The offer is valid for bookings made before April 4th.
Payment: 30% deposit upon confirmation of booking, the remaining 70% upon arrival. Cancellation: for cancellations made by April 5th the customer will only lose the deposit paid upon confirmation. For cancellations after this date the full amount of the offer will be charged to the customer's account. The 1/2 board formula does not include drinks. The tourist tax of €1 per day per person is not included in the price of the offer.


Offer between 25/04 and 28/04


Terms and Conditions

The offer is valid for bookings made before April 4th.
Payment: 30% deposit upon confirmation of booking, the remaining 70% upon arrival. Cancellation: for cancellations made by April 5th the customer will only lose the deposit paid upon confirmation. For cancellations after this date the full amount of the offer will be charged to the customer's account. The 1/2 board formula does not include drinks. The tourist tax of €1 per day per person is not included in the price of the offer.


June Offer


Terms and Conditions

The offer is valid for bookings made before May 5th.
Payment: the full amount must be paid upon confirmation of the booking. The offer is NOT refundable. Should customers cancel or not show up, they will not be entitled to any refund. (However it is possible to transfer the already paid holiday to other people). The full-board and half-board packages do not include drinks. The tourist tax of €1 per day per person is not included in the price of the offer.


Note

The quoted prices are for the daily cost per person.
Formulas Full board and half board do not include drinks.
The cost for an extra bed is € 15 per day.

Terms and Conditions

Tourist Tax

A tourist tax of €1 per day per person is required. Children up to the age of 16 are excluded.

Shuttle Service

Arrivals and Departures

The rooms will be available from 14.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.

Services included

Included in the above prices is the change of linen. The bed linen is changed every three days, the shower towel every two days and the bathroom towel daily.

Request availability

The availability requests can be made by phone, by e-mail , via the "Contact Us" or by requesting a quote without obligation.

Reservation Policies

The reservation will be accepted only after written confirmation to be sent by e-mail or fax with a copy of the payment ( 30% deposit or full amount ) to be made either by bank transfer or by postal order. Any balance must be paid upon arrival.